Friday, February 27, 2015

How to fill in and shape your eyebrows

Shaping

Well get your tweezers out. Unless u go to a professional and you get them threaded and or waxed.

Start by examining your eyebrows figure out where they start they have to start as you will see in my picture blow. They have to start at the number 1.

Your eyebrow will have an arch naturally, unless it wasn't the case in yours. The arch should start at the end of your pupil. Also known as number 2.

Your eyebrow should end at an angle of the end of your eye.Shown as number 3.

Filling 

get out your eyebrow gel and or eyebrow pencil.

Lets get started! :)

First of all start by underlining the bottom of your brow.

Now fill in little by little using small strokes 

after that outline the top 

The last part you will have to do is council the bottom and top of your eyebrow with your foundation or you can use a council as well


6 comments:

  1. I've been trying to get my eyebrows on point, but unfortunately they never come out the way I want. I look at other girls and they have like perfect eyebrows. I'll definitely take this tip though. Great blog post by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to get my eyebrows on point, but unfortunately they never come out the way I want. I look at other girls and they have like perfect eyebrows. I'll definitely take this tip though. Great blog post by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make up is one of the things that interests me the most, so when I saw this blog I got really excited. The newest trend that has been going on is the eyebrows thing, so this is the perfect blog post to explain this. What would you tell young children when it comes to make up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make up is one of the things that interests me the most, so when I saw this blog I got really excited. The newest trend that has been going on is the eyebrows thing, so this is the perfect blog post to explain this. What would you tell young children when it comes to make up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useful! I wanna see more, exotic, outgoing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understand the whole filling in your eyebrow thing, but another new thing is to shave your eyebrows off entirely, isn't it? I think that's gone a bit too far in my opinion. You'd look like an alien every time you washed your face. Also you'd be relying entirely on your eyelashes to catch fallen dust so it doesn't get in your eye!!! I'm not sure I could live so closely to the edge of danger like that.

    ReplyDelete