Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Nicole Guerriero

Nicole Guerriero was my inspiration to start doing my makeup. She has tutorials on many types of any type of thing you need. She is really famous in the makeup area. She started YouTube and wants to continue with her carrier as a YouTuber. She doesn't want children at the moment, as she has told her follows and subscribers. She has her own beauty line which I say that's pretty incredible she went from just started her YouTube to having her beauty line. She shows step by step on all her tutorials. She has the ability to not listen to all her haters leaving rude comments on all her videos. They will call her fake and cake face but she loves what she does and that won't change at all she has been big all around. In her beauty line right now she has facial care creams and oils. The way she grew big makes me want to work hard for what I want in life. She inspires me to go to beauty school and learn all of this and become a makeup artist one day. Her skin care line is bestdamnbeauty. She is barely starting her line but its a success. She is making money out of it which is a great profit. She's a wonderful person and I would personally want to meet her. I have been watching her YouTube channel since summer and I'm up to date on all her channels she is really good at what she does.

2 comments:

  1. I'm inspired by your devotion to this woman and her youtube channel. It's great that she has been such and influential person in your life through youtube. Although I personally have no interest in wearing makeup I enjoy sparkles and glitter eyeliner and colorful eye shadows from time to time for a switch up in my daily look. Love this blog it's nice to see that you love makeup not because everyone else wears it but because you actually enjoy it as an art form and past time. Keep up the great blog posts I enjoy reading about your adventures in make up world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm inspired by your devotion to this woman and her youtube channel. It's great that she has been such and influential person in your life through youtube. Although I personally have no interest in wearing makeup I enjoy sparkles and glitter eyeliner and colorful eye shadows from time to time for a switch up in my daily look. Love this blog it's nice to see that you love makeup not because everyone else wears it but because you actually enjoy it as an art form and past time. Keep up the great blog posts I enjoy reading about your adventures in make up world.

    ReplyDelete